Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm on a mission

Let's face it, the MTV show Jersey Shore is still a hit. Like it or not.

And for some reason I seem to think if I can get one of them to follow me on twitter, it will generate a TON of sales, and even though I love my day job, I wouldn't be against being a full time beach writer!

Snooki has almost 3 MILLION followers, Pauly & Vinny have like 1.5 MILLION each.  

So tweet them about me.  my twitter name is beachwritings 

Here are their Twitter pages


Ick even going to the situations twitter page makes me feel icky.
Can't believe Snooki had sex with him... makes me want to hurl.

Anyway, if they can be famous for doing what everyone else has done for 100 years in Seaside, only they figured out how to embarrass their families and make a ton of money, you guys can make me famous by helping me to get them to talk about me!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment