Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day!

I love St. Patrick's Day!  What's better than a holiday that calls for DRINKING!

Honestly, I rarely drink. It's not that I'm some goody goody, because I'm really not. It's just that I hate the bloated feeling the next day and it's really just empty calories.  So unless I'm out dancing, I limit my intake and rarely drink at home.

But St. Patrick's Day is built around drinking nowadays.  And the Belmar Parade :)

Last year I tried my hand at making Shamrocks out of wire & sea glass and they were a HIT!


So I"m going to do it again this year!

I have this one listed in my The Craft Star Store

https://www.thecraftstar.com/product_details/107425/shamrock-green-sea-glass-silver-necklace-pendant-st-patricks-day-irish/

And I'll list new ones soon.

I made these recently but they're not listed in my online store yet. 

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment