Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update of Sorts

I guess if I blogged more I would remember my password & not have to reset it every time! LOL

Anyway a quick update. I am down 8lbs since 9/1!!!! I've also started exercising :D Every week day I face the evil Jillian Michaels and her 30 Day Shred video. I have exercise ADD, if the video is more then 30 minutes, I have no interest it! The 30 Day Shred is about 25 minutes long including warm up & cool down. Perfect for me. I've been doing that for almost 2 weeks now and can see my body is changing even if the weight isn't dropping off.

Also I joined a Challenge/Support thread on one of the message boards I visit. It's titled 30lbs in 4 months and we started 9/1. I don't normally join challenges because they have the reverse affect on me and I gain weight. But this time is different. This time I am DETERMINED to get this weight off! And so far, so good!

I'd really like to walk the beach when I go down to fill my orders for Names On The Jersey Shore, but I usually have a few supplies with me that make it kind of hard. Walking on the beach is great for your muscles and is hard!

I'd REALLY like to walk my dogs on the beach (remember the overweight border collie post?) but again I can't do my beach writings if my dogs are running around! LOL

Excuses, excuses. But I am exercising so I'm not making complete excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment