Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 6, 2011

My weekend in Wildwood!

Welcome to Wildwood, NJ!

 They have the coolest WaWa!

And apparently, FLYING SHARKS!


People will tell you that Wildwood has the widest beaches, and they're right.  I'm standing at the end of the walkway not quite in the middle of the beach.  
I took a picture of the ocean, then turned (in the same spot) and took a picture of our hotel.


Saturday we went to Cape May


Umm someone needs to learn to use Spell Check

The shopping area


Horse Drawn carriage horse

This building frightens me!

Heading back to Wildwood.  Wait, we didn't leave NJ!

I had a great time.  Sold a bunch of Jersey Girl & I Heart U necklaces & still need another day to recover!




1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful day and wonderful pics! Yes that building has a slight tilt to it no? hehe. Glad to hear you had a great time in Wildwood and the convention! Thanks for sharing the trip through your pics and congrats on the sales!!! Hope you get to feelin' betts soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete