Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 9, 2012

Utopia? Jerseylicious? RHONJ?

If you've read my blog you know I watch Jersey Shore.  Watching it last night brought tears to my eyes.  Not because of how screwed up the cast is or how lame the show has become... 

but because it's Seaside from the summer.  

Before that bitch Sandy reared her ugly face.

But that is really the only "reality" show I watch.  For no other reason then I can NOT stand the constant bleeping out of the cursing on all the shows.  I have a bit of a truckers mouth (yes just a bit LOL) so it's really not the cursing as much as it is the constant BEEP.  It's poor editing. I would prefer a dead spot of air vs that damn beep.  Or just let them curse! 

Plus I don't watch a whole lot of tv anymore.  I used to be a tv junkie, now I have just a handful of shows I watch.

This brings me to my main topic, I was invited to join an event at Utopia in Westfield, NJ this Sunday.  I had left this weekend open because my older son was supposed to have a Marching Band competition in Maryland, so when I was invited I figured I'd go for it

*side note, the band is now doing a state competition on Sunday.. found out YESTERDAY.  Son understands I want to pay off his braces so I won't be at his competition!*


I'm reading the above flyer and see Jerseylicious and RHONJ mentioned and I realize that I have NO IDEA who these people are.  I refuse to walk in there not knowing anything about them, so I guess I need to do some research!  LOL  If you have any info about these shows that you'd like to share with me, I'd appreciate it SO MUCH!!!

If you're in the area on Sunday & would like to help raise money for hurricane victims, stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment