Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh, would you look at that...

I got up at 6:30 like usual, and laid in bed for 20 minutes, like usual. I was contemplating how long I could lay there before I had to get moving. Trying to go figure out in my head the longest I could lay there and still get to the beach and back before dh had to leave for work.

While I LOVE doing the custom beach writings, some mornings it's harder to get up then others, this was one of those mornings.

So I get up and stumble to the bathroom.

"Gosh it's dark in here" I think.

Then I looked out the window.


This screen shot was taken early this morning.

Mind you, my bedroom curtains were open this morning, it just did not hit me until I got up that the weather may not be ripe for going to the beach.

While this makes my children very happy because when it rains they get to play video games, it does not make me happy.

I have 3 orders to fill this morning for my custom beach writings. Names on The Jersey Shore

Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment