Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reaching out to our soldiers!

FACEBOOK/BLOG EXCLUSIVE!

I made these cards from one of the writings I did at the beach one day. I wasn't going to offer them as printed cards. My reason being is that I was being lazy, I'm good at that. But since trying to sell the image isn't going so well I have decided to go ahead and stop being lazy and offer the printed cards!

In speaking my with dear friend Veronica, she suggested offering these cards to our troops serving overseas, but instead of shipping the card to them, I would write a message supplied by the buyer and send it to their loved one here in the states.

I thought that was an AWESOME idea.

So here is what I am doing. And this can ONLY be done through my facebook page and by messaging me from here. www.facebook.com/beachwritings or email me.

For a Paypal payment of ONLY $5.50 I will ship you the card like the one pictured above, along with a blank envelope. The inside of the card is blank. Card measurements are 5 1/2 by 8 1/2.

OR

If you are serving our country, for the same price of just $5.50 I will write or print out your message inside the card, with the picture above on the front, and mail it directly to your loved one. While I originally thought of only offering this for our brave men & women serving overseas, I don't want to exclude those who are serving far from home.

I am not selling these in my etsy shop, these are a Facebook/Blog Exclusive. And the $5.50 includes shipping.

If you are nervous about doing this transaction outside of Etsy, send me a message and I will put a private listing for you on Etsy, but to cover the fees it will be $6 instead of $5.50

I only ship to the United States.

Please let me know if you have ANY questions!

2 comments: