Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 7, 2011


I had a client want wine glasses in her custom beach writing picture. I hadn't done this before, but who am I to say no?? Ran to the store to get some wine glasses (mine are packed away).

Before I left for the beach I decided to grab my playing card wine charms. It was a beautiful day at the beach on Sunday, so when I was all done filling my Valentine's Day orders, I set this shot up.

Even though the temps were only in the 40's, I think this picture makes it feel like a nice warm day, perfect for sipping wine with your honey.

But for those days when you have some friends over for an evening, have my wine charms on hand to mark your glasses.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful shot and wonderful wine glass charms. Yes it is reminiscent of a lovely warm summer day at the beach. Can't wait for summer!

    All The Best

    ReplyDelete