While Stumbling the other night (you need to stumble, it's a GREAT time waster) I can across this list of questions.
62 Power Questions
You Should Ask to Reconnect with Yourself
Courtesy of www.LifeLiteracyLabs.com
1. What is that thing that no one, not even your partner, your mother or your best friend, knows about you?
2. What would make you feel embarrassed in public?
3. What do you think is your biggest flaw? What have you done about it?
4. What is your biggest strength? How did you develop it?
5. If you could change your name, what would your new name be?
6. If you could change your appearance, how would you decide to look?
7. What color dominates your wardrobe? How do you feel when you wear that color? Why?
8. Which song do you sing only when you’re alone? What memory does it bring back?
9. Whom do you secretly envy? Why?
10. What do you really want? But really…
11. What do you have to put up with in your life? How long have you been tolerating it?
12. In which way do you often sabotage yourself?
13. Who would you like to please the most?
14. What do you think a stranger’s first impression of you would be?
15. What recurring dream do you have? What do you think is the message your subconscious is sending you through that dream?
16. What would you try now if you were sure you wouldn’t fail?
17. What was that thing you never tried because you were afraid of failure?
18. What was your greatest disappointment in life?
19. As a kid, what did you dream of becoming when you grew up?
20. What are you really good at?
21. What can you do better?
22. What worries you the most when you think about your future?
23. What really sucks in your life? Who has the power to change it?
24. What is your life really about? What is your purpose in life?
25. What fear could wake you in the middle of the night?
26. What joy could wake you in the middle of the night?
27. What are you grateful for?
28. What time of the day do you feel the most energetic? And what do you usually do in those moments?
29. If you knew you had only one week to live, how and with whom would you spend it?
30. Why do you think your most favorite film touches you so deeply?
31. If you could be a fictional character from a movie or a novel, who would you want to be? Why?
32. What are you really bad at?
33. Who would you like to forgive and forget?
34. Do you often hear your inner voice? What does it usually tell you?
35. When was the last time you cried without anyone seeing you? And why?
36. What do you want people you meet for the first time to think about you?
37. What’s your most striking physical attribute? Do you like it?
38. If you had the opportunity to go back in time and make a change, would you still want to have the same parents?
39. If you could go back in time and change things, how would you alter the last ten years?
40. If you could get rid of one of your responsibilities today, what would that be?
41. What is the biggest lie you tell yourself?
42. What do you think is missing in your life?
43. What do you think is the biggest injustice that was ever done to you?
44. What type of person angers you the most?
45. Who never fails to make you feel good about yourself?
46. If you could start all over again, what would you want to study?
47. Which type of intelligence do you wish you had: kinetic, visual, interpersonal, linguistic or mathematical?
48. What is your biggest pet peeve?
49. What was the one opportunity you always believed you’ve missed out on?
50. What do you like about yourself the most?
51. What do you regret the most?
52. What is the most hurtful thing you’ve ever witnessed? Why did it affect you?
53. What would you like most to be acknowledged for in your life?
54. What is the first thought that usually crosses your mind the second you open your eyes in the morning?
55. What is that thing about yourself you’re sick and tired of?
56. Who really depends on you? Why?
57. What was the main factor that played a role in your biggest mistake?
58. What was the main factor that played a role in your biggest success?
59. What childhood memory sizzles your heart?
60. What was the most frustrating period in your creative life?
61. Do you love yourself?
62. If you were your own coach, how would you guide yourself?
I PROMISE I will not spend the next 62 days answering each of these questions. I'm definitely not that interesting! Instead, I will use it to when I need some inspiration. Feel free to use it too!