Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 8, 2011

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month



And this month I am more aware of it then before.  Someone very near & dear to me started Chemo for breast cancer this month.  So in her honor, I listed these in my Etsy shop with $10 of each sale going to the Susan G. Komen foundation.




The first one I listed sold in like 4 minutes so I put up a bunch more.  Get them while I have enough glass to make them!
Click here to get your own!


Quick Update (10/16) I've sold 5 so far!  And I may have changed my mind on the Susan G Komen foundation...  might find something more local to donate the money. 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool on your contributions and I wish the very best for your friend. Hope to see you around and as always, the very best to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete