Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ahh the Beach!

For those of you who have been following me, this is post is not for you. It's for my new friends.

Today's blog, coming VERY late in the day, is all about the Beach.

 I love the beach. 

I love the beach so much, I use it in my business. 

I am a Custom Beach Writer!  From my Shop, people place orders for me to write things in the sand and take a picture of it.  Then I email them the picture.  I also make necklaces & wine charms from the beach writings.  More recently I started making necklace from the beach glass I find on the beach!

I love my business.  I truly feel it is the business I was meant to do!






2 comments:

  1. So that is incredibly creative. I think you define the meaning of entrepreneur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever is this! Your overhead must be really low.

    ReplyDelete