Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Been Busy

All of the sudden I have a ton of things to get done.  They're really good things, but unfortunately it's my blog that suffers.  I really like the A to Z challenge, however, it's not working out this year.

I will try again next year.

With that said, I have to share with you something VERY EXCITING happening to me!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a writer for the Asbury Park Press.  She sought out New Jersey Artists and interviews them for the Sunday's Best section of the Press and other Gannett NJ papers.

I spoke with her and my article is going to run this Sunday!!!!!

However I have to redo my web site by Saturday so that it's all new and sparkly for people to come see it on Sunday!

And I HAVE to do it because the free server I'm hosting it on will no longer be free as of Monday!

My web site is www.namesonthejerseyshore.com  in case you've never seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment