Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 26, 2012

NamesontheJerseyShore.com

As luck would have it, just as I'm about to get some fabulous free advertising, my web hosting service is going away & I have to rebuild a website by Saturday night.

Even though officelive is just changing to office365, I have been informed that I have to rebuild my entire website on office365.  Here is some info I got on it.

Yes you have to rebuild everything
- you can copy text but any formatting will not be copied
- you can copy links but they will not work
- you can copy images but will have to save them and then reload them in 0365 and then reinsert them
- your gadgets wont work
- you will lose your page ranking

So, if you clicked on Namesonthejerseyshore.com and came here to my blog, yes you are in the right place.  You can click on the images on the right over there to get to my shop.

I hope I can get my new site up and ready by Saturday night.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your plight. My fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed in anticipation of your successful attempted. :o\

    ReplyDelete