Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 1, 2012

Beach Bum Sulfate Free Soap!

I made a connection with a person at Beach Bum and they sent me these free samples of their Sulfate Free Soap.


I wanted to try it because I have a skin condition and I'm always am looking for something new.

I can't tell you if it's helping or not with my skin condition because I changed my diet as well.  Plus I'm not a doctor, what may work for me may not work for you!

We decided to use these as hand soaps so everyone could try them out.

The consensus is a big thumbs up!  Nice lather, doesn't  dry out my skin like the soaps from B&BW and the scent lasts!  My favorite scent was Ocean Breeze, my younger son likes Karma is a Beach.



Honestly though, the best scent is the Berry Body Butter!  I have to remind myself that it's NOT lip balm! LOL  I've been using it on my legs & I LOVE it.  It does a good job moisturizing my dry legs & smells so good!

You can find them HERE or if you're in the Jacksonville, FL area, you can find them in person, just check out their site for more info!





No comments:

Post a Comment